I decided to give Immunefi Studio Review a shot before submitting a High severity finding.
The submission for this particular program costs $75 so I decided to pay $20 for a Studio review first to sanity-check the report.
Immunefi Studio came back with "Ready" - "meets standard escalation criteria with no blocking technical flaws".
To be fair, it suggested a couple of improvements to the PoC which I applied to the report before submitting.
So I paid the $75 and submitted.
15 minutes later, my favorite guy Andrew closed it as a duplicate of a report submitted 9 days earlier.
So that's $20 for Studio Review + $75 submission fee = $95 to have one Immunefi bot tell me "send it" and another Immunefi bot tell me "duplicate report".
That's the part I'm struggling with.
Immunefi Studio is explicitly advertised as checking duplicate risk too.
If a duplicate has already been sitting in your system for 9 days and the Review bot can't catch it, but the triage bot catches it almost immediately after submission, then what exactly is the value proposition here?
@immunefi /
@MitchellAmador - I genuinely think this is useful feedback if you're still iterating on Immunefi Studio.
But from the whitehat side, this flow feels pretty broken.
Especially when it costs $95 to get to this outcome.